This is the Linux app named Advanced Renaming of pictures whose latest release can be downloaded as Renommeur.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Advanced Renaming of pictures with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Advanced Renaming of pictures
With this software, you can easily and quickly rename photos without typing all the words. It can also numbers the pictures (if you want to do it), changes the order, deletes some images ans shows some exif iformations. It is in french and english.
- Easily and quickly rename photos with buttons
- help you to manage you pictures
- show exif informations
- renomer des photos facilement et rapidement
- Gérer les photos
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/picturerenaming/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.