This is the Linux app named Aelius Brazilian Portuguese POS-Tagger to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Aelius-February-25-2013.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Aelius Brazilian Portuguese POS-Tagger to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Aelius Brazilian Portuguese POS-Tagger to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONAelius is an ongoing open source project aiming at developing a suite of Python, NLTK-based modules and interfaces to external freely available tools for shallow parsing of Brazilian Portuguese. It also includes language resources such as language models, sample texts, and gold standards. Presently, Aelius already offers facilities for POS-tagging and chunking corpora and outputting annotations in different formats, such as in XML in the TEI P5 encoding scheme.
Advanced End Users, Education, Information Technology
Python, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aelius/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.