This is the Linux app named AfterLogic MailSuite Lite for Linux whose latest release can be downloaded as afterlogic-xmail-lite.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AfterLogic MailSuite Lite for Linux with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AfterLogic MailSuite Lite for Linux
Open source SMTP/POP3/SSL e-mail server. Web admin panel, fast and stylish AJAX webmail, secure connections, SMTP authentication, multiple domains, account/domain aliasing, anti-spam, antivirus integration, mailing lists.
- SMTP/ESMTP server
- POP3 server
- AJAX webmail
- Web administration
- Multiple domains
- Virtual domains and aliases
- Anti-virus integration
- Mail filters
- Remote administration
- DomainKeys and Bayesian filter
System Administrators, Developers
C++, C, PHP
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/axms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.