This is the Linux app named AfterLogic WebMail Lite 8 whose latest release can be downloaded as webmail_php.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AfterLogic WebMail Lite 8 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AfterLogic WebMail Lite 8
DESCRIPTIONFast and easy-to-use webmail front-end for your existing IMAP mail server, Plesk or cPanel. Install it on your web servers for personal or commercial use, redistribute, integrate with other software, or alter the source code (provided that you contribute your changes back to the community). For free.
- Identities with signatures
- Mail filters, auto-responder, auto-forward (with Sieve support)
- Users can change password right from webmail via POPPASSD
- Support for IMAP mailbox quotas
- Can open winmail.dat / MS-TNEF and .zip attachments
- Drag-n-drop of attachments from and into webmail
- Mail threading (with IMAP THREAD support)
- Attachment preview thumbnails
- Template-based user interface for ease of customization
- Can download attachments as .zip file
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQLite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webmail-lite-8/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.