This is the Linux app named Airborne Data Processing and Analysis to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ADPAA.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Airborne Data Processing and Analysis to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Airborne Data Processing and Analysis to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe Airborne Data Processing and Analysis (ADPAA) package is an open-source software package containing a collection of programs and scripts to process and analyze data from in-situ instruments deployed on airborne platforms. The ADPAA package was started to process data on the North Dakota Citation Research Aircraft but has been used to process data on many airborne platforms. The software methodology used in ADPAA is provided in the peer-review publication:
Delene, D. J., Airborne Data Processing and Analysis Software Package, Earth Science Informatics, 4(1), 29-44, 2011, URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s12145-010-0061-4, DOI: 10.1007/s12145-010-0061-4.
Unix Shell, Python, IDL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/adpaa/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.