This is the Linux app named Akka whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.8.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Akka with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Build powerful reactive, concurrent, and distributed applications more easily. Akka is a toolkit for building highly concurrent, distributed, and resilient message-driven applications for Java and Scala. Actors and Streams let you build systems that scale up, using the resources of a server more efficiently, and out, using multiple servers. Building on the principles of The Reactive Manifesto Akka allows you to write systems that self-heal and stay responsive in the face of failures. Up to 50 million msg/sec on a single machine. Small memory footprint; ~2.5 million actors per GB of heap. Distributed systems without single points of failure. Load balancing and adaptive routing across nodes. Event Sourcing and CQRS with Cluster Sharding. Distributed Data for eventual consistency using CRDTs. Asynchronous non-blocking stream processing with backpressure.
- Simpler Concurrent & Distributed Systems
- Resilient by Design
- High Performance
- Elastic & Decentralized
- Reactive Streaming Data
- Open Source and available under the Apache 2 License
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/akka.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.