This is the Linux app named Alef++ whose latest release can be downloaded as alefpp-0.1.3-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Alef++ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONAlef++, is a new programming language like Perl and Lisp syntax, with a many changing in classical languages designs, her specification designed to be implemented for any VM, by default can access to any private/protected/default Java fields or methods.
- Access and manipulation any private/protected/public Java object.
- Operators like Lisp, can manipulation Numbers and Characters.
- Suboutines (methods) can support overloading and native Java arrays.
- Scalars,Arrays and Hashes like Perl.
- Loops controls.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/alefpp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.