This is the Linux app named AleHu whose latest release can be downloaded as AleHu20150106.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AleHu with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AleHu is an open source encrypted message transfer system that encompasses both server (PHP) and client software (Java).
Give it a shot: You can try out AleHu by simply running the client using the preconfigured AleHu test server!
For further details and instructions on how to quickly install and run AleHu, have a look at the documentation in the Wiki section.
- message transfer system
- public key encryption
- reliable transmissions
- anonymous communication
- protects your privacy
- unlimited attachment sizes
- no spam
- host your own message server
- runs anywhere a JVM is available
- HTTP based
Information Technology, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/alehu/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.