This is the Linux app named Allegra Issue Tracker whose latest release can be downloaded as track-359-win32-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Allegra Issue Tracker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Allegra Issue Tracker
Online project management and issue tracking with team collaboration, custom fields and forms, JasperReport reporting, user management, multiple access levels, tasks, projects, time tracking, task change history, multiple attachments, Gantt graphs.
- Custom fields with AJAX based editor
- Custom screens with AJAX based editor
- Bulk edit
- Automail triggers and filters
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Telecommunications Industry, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), IBM DB2, Firebird/InterBase, Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/trackplus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.