This is the Linux app named allocPSA whose latest release can be downloaded as allocPSA-1.8.9.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named allocPSA with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONallocPSA, the premier online Professional Services Automation (PSA) solution, integrates Project Management, CRM, Time Sheets, Billing, Resources, Reporting, Tasks, Invoicing, Calendars & Reminders into an easy-to-install cross platform web application.
- Project Management
- Fault & Issue Tracking Service/Help Desk
- Task Management
- Client Management
- Cost Reporting
- Time and Billing
- Wiki Knowledgebase
- Document tracking
- Fully-integrated Email Gateway
- Fully-featured command line interface
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Customer Service, Legal Industry, Developers, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/allocpsa/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.