This is the Linux app named Ambulatorio whose latest release can be downloaded as Ambulatorio20221101.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ambulatorio with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Patients data manager (anagrafica)
- Patients history with customizable structure (anamnesi strutturata)
- Clinical scales such as Hoehn&Yahr, UPDRS, MMSE (scale cliniche)
- Visit records
- Search based on structured patients' history
- Automated DB backup (thank to David G Walker BSc http://www.dwalker.co.uk)
- Automatic generation of CODICE FISCALE (thank to Riccardo Frizzoni)
- Statistics page with report of total visits in a year divided by type
- Operations logging
- HTML5 compliant and CSS-optimized for mobile use
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ambulatorio/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.