This is the Linux app named AMC Postprocessing Package to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as src_app_03006.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AMC Postprocessing Package to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AMC Postprocessing Package to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe AMC Postprocessing Package is a program developed at the Academic Medical Center in Amsterdam. It allows readings and writing of the DICOM format, and also supports the Analyze format. Currently, perfusion and fMRI analysis are implemented.
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/amcpostpack/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.