This is the Linux app named Ame Mail Checker whose latest release can be downloaded as AmeMailChecker-0.4.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ame Mail Checker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ame Mail Checker
Ame Mail Checker is a mail docklet to track unread letters from remote, especially WEB-based, post services, with extended functionality to manipulate them, several types of notifications, possibility to track many accounts at once and more...
- One point for all mail accounts
- Convenient accounts organizer
- Ability to manipulate letters as in usual mail clients (Experimental)
- Solid configuration possibilities to switch tracking parameters on the fly
- Several representation modes for better user experience
- Address Book functionality that can be used in independent manner
- Extensions support
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/amemailchecker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.