This is the Linux app named AMScrollingNavbar whose latest release can be downloaded as Release5.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AMScrollingNavbar with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A custom UINavigationController that enables the scrolling of the navigation bar alongside the scrolling of an observed content view. If you are looking for the category implementation in Objective-C, make sure to checkout version 1.x and prior, although the 2.x is recomended. Make sure to use ScrollingNavigationController instead of the standard UINavigationController. Either set the class of your UINavigationController in your storyboard, or create programmatically a ScrollingNavigationController instance in your code. Use followScrollView(_: delay:) to start following the scrolling of a scrollable view (e.g.: a UIScrollView or UITableView). To DRY things up you can let your view controller subclass ScrollingNavigationViewController, which provides the base setup implementation. You will just need to call followScrollView(_: delay:): To move another view, like a toolbar, alongside the navigation bar you can provide the view or multiple views as the followers parameter.
- Change scrolling speed
- Setup with Carthage
- Setup with CocoaPods
- Scroll the navigation bar out of the way
- Set a delegate to receive a call when the state of the navigation bar changes
- Check out the sample project for more details
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/amscrollingnavbar.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.