This is the Linux app named aMule - All-Platform eMule P2P Client whose latest release can be downloaded as aMule-2.2.6-installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named aMule - All-Platform eMule P2P Client with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
aMule - All-Platform eMule P2P Client
The "all-platform eMule", it is a eMule-like client for ed2k network, supporting linux, MacOS and Win32. It was forked from xMule project back in september 2003 to drive it to a brand new direction and quality. Uses wxWidgets for multiplatform support.
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/amule.berlios/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.