This is the Linux app named Anairc: not an internet relay chat whose latest release can be downloaded as beta-4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Anairc: not an internet relay chat with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Anairc: not an internet relay chat
A distributed chat. No need for servers. All the clients must be connected to the same network. Usefull in enviroments where you can't set up an irc chat or you can't access external irc servers. Fast to launch and needs no configuration. Works out of
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/anairc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.