This is the Linux app named Anca whose latest release can be downloaded as anca-0.9.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Anca with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Anca is a H.323 client for Qt 3.x. It means that it allows communicating (voice/video) with other similar clients over internet, eg. Gnomemeeting. Its design is minimalist and clean; has a support for embedded devices. It is very modular.
Framebuffer, KDE, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/anca/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.