This is the Linux app named Ani-server whose latest release can be downloaded as Ani-server1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ani-server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ani-Server is not quite a Full Featured server [ neither it was intended to be] , but its just a simple HTTP Server , Which handle's some HTTP requests and can be further used for File Sharing and Network testing purposes.
- Web Server
- Handles HTTP/GET Requests
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Non-Profit Organizations
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ani-server/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.