This is the Linux app named Anime Player whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.0ReleaseCandidate3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Anime Player with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A video player that enhances the quality of a hand-drawn image using Anime4K's high-performance scaling algorithm. This program is a video player written in the Python programming language using the PySimpleGUI graphical user interface library, an mpv media player, and the Anime4K scaling algorithm . Anime Player is designed to play video and audio files and includes functions such as opening files, URLs and folders, setting image scaling parameters using the Anime4K algorithm, creating an mpv config for watching videos using the Anime4K algorithm on Android, viewing help and information about tuning the algorithm. The player also has support for frame interpolation using SVP. You need to install SVP and VapourSynth to work.
- Enhances the quality of a hand-drawn image
- Uses Anime4K's high-performance scaling algorithm
- Written in the Python programming language
- Anime Player is designed to play video and audio files and includes functions
- mpv config for watching videos using the Anime4K algorithm on Android
- The player also has support for frame interpolation using SVP
Python, GLSL (OpenGL Shading Language)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/anime-player.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.