This is the Linux app named annotation tool for JDO development whose latest release can be downloaded as annojdo.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named annotation tool for JDO development with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
annotation tool for JDO development
DESCRIPTIONThis project is a feature-preview tool for JDO with JDK5's annotation usage.
It removes away the step of writing metadata files or modifying them when the model classes are greatly changed. An Ant task is provided to automatically do this step for you.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/annojdo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.