This is the Linux app named AntiDef whose latest release can be downloaded as AntiDef.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AntiDef with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONAntiDef is written in order to handle with defacement attacks. This tool written in Java in a fast-and-dirty manner; However is works.
This tool is working straight forward. Server administrator should run the application with the following specific parameters: path to the copy of the web site (source), path to the application directory, path to log directory and few more optional parameters.
This tool compares the source and the destination files, then copies the "defaced" files if any change occurs. The comparison occurs by default every 60 seconds, but can be defined differently.
Developer: Nir Valtman
Security Professionals, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/antidef/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.