This is the Linux app named ANUGA - Hydrodynamic Modeling whose latest release can be downloaded as anuga_core-3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ANUGA - Hydrodynamic Modeling with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ANUGA - Hydrodynamic Modeling
ANUGA is a software implementation of a hydrodynamic model which is specifically designed to model wetting and drying processes. ANUGA is a joint development project between Geoscience Australia (GA) and the Australian National University (ANU).
ANUGA is now being developed on github at https://github.com/anuga-community/anuga_core
For information on ANUGA please go to http://anuga.anu.edu.au
The ANUGA project is described on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANUGA_Hydro
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/anuga/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.