This is the Linux app named Apanto whose latest release can be downloaded as apanto-0.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Apanto with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Apanto is a book forum. Students may ask questions concerning any passage in a book stored in the system, tutors may answer them. Questions and answers are stored for each book, indexed by page, so no question has to be answered more than once.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apanto/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.