This is the Linux app named API library call APPA109N.DLL whose latest release can be downloaded as TheAPIlibrarycallAPPA109N.DLL.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named API library call APPA109N.DLL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
API library call APPA109N.DLL
This library (the DLL), to work with a multimeter APPA-109N through physical or virtual COM port over USB in OS NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8, designed for querying, reading and decoding data measurements APPA WinDMM100 protocol 95/98 and sound measurement data.
DLL provides universal access for other applications, regardless of the language in the environment Win OS. DLL for use in their projects comply with the agreement on stdcall-calls. Type of calling convention is declared after the function prototype, whether the listing of functional type or function declaration.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apilibrarycallappa109ndll/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.