This is the Linux app named APL@Voro to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as aplvoro-3.02.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named APL@Voro to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
APL@Voro to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONAPL@Voro is a program designed to aid in the analysis of lipid bilayer simulations carried out by gromacs. It calculates the area per lipid and the membrane thickness even for mixed bilayers. Colored Voronoi diagrams and different types of plots are presented in an interactive environment.
- Reading .pdb and .trr/xtc files creatd for lipid bilayers
- Calculating Voronoi diagrams for different atom selections
- Calculate the area per lipid and membrane thickness
- Access bilayer features for single lipids
- Generate 2D and 3D plots
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aplvoro2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.