This is the Linux app named Apozh whose latest release can be downloaded as apozh-1.1.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Apozh with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONApozh is a game similar to karaoke for 2 or more players. One player sings a song while the second player should not hear it,
then the song is turned backwards, and the second player tries to sing it in the 'reversed' state.
Once the second player finished singing, his recording is also turned backwards.
Then the second player tries to guess, what was the first player's song.
A sound card, microphone and speakers are required to play this game.
- Multiple language: ENG, RUS, DE
- Selecting capturing, ouput devices and quality
- Saving and loading recordings
- Splitting recordings into fragments
- Cutting fragments from the recording
- Mouse-only control
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apozh/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.