This is the Linux app named apugg whose latest release can be downloaded as apugg-0.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named apugg with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONapugg is an object-oriented plugin loading library written in pure C++.
It is designed to be usable across platforms, and adding support for new styles
of plugins is done by simply inheriting a library class.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apugg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.