This is the Linux app named Aqsis Renderer whose latest release can be downloaded as aqsis-1.8.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Aqsis Renderer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONAqsis is a cross-platform 3D rendering solution adhering to the RenderMan standard defined by Pixar. Features include programmable shading, true displacements, 3D depth-of-field, motion blur, NURBS, subdivision surfaces, CSG, procedural plugins and m
- Full programmable shader support
- High quality filtering
- Render-time depth of field and motion blur effects
- Render arbitrary user data for post processing control
- Extandable with shader language and geometry plugins
- High quality texture filtering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aqsis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.