This is the Linux app named Archimedes whose latest release can be downloaded as xfmail-1.4.7.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Archimedes with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
After one year without development of the XForms based Unix email client XFMail, the coding has started again. The GTK is supposed to be the toolkit of choice and so we will take XFMail's core, restructure it, and port it to the Gimp ToolKit.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/archimedes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.