This is the Linux app named Archive Manager Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as archiveManager-src-0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Archive Manager Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Archive Manager Framework
DESCRIPTIONJAVA archiving API is over complicated for developers. Archive manager is a JAVA framework to reduce the complexity of file archiving. Basically what you need to do is to setup an archive context, the archive manager will do the rest of the work.
- Support adding new filters or customize filters for preprocess and postprocess
- Easy to add ArchiveHandlers for new type of archive file format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/archmanagerapi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.