This is the Linux app named Arduino Sketch Chooser to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SketchChooser.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Arduino Sketch Chooser to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Arduino Sketch Chooser to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis is a sketch for Arduino that allows for the user to have multiple sketches on their Arduino, and then switch between them. For a video go to (coming soon). Requires Arduino 0022 or later to use get Arduino here: www.arduino.cc
Information Technology, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ardusketcher/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.