This is the Linux app named Ares 2013 whose latest release can be downloaded as Ares2013.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ares 2013 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is the original Ares client that has been rebuilt with a fresh server list from December 2013 as many people had problems connecting with the original version. You can simply update your SNodes.dat file with this one or use the provided installer.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ares2013/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.