This is the Linux app named argument whose latest release can be downloaded as argument-2.2.37-sources.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named argument with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONMoved to GitHub https://github.com/fedups
Command-line argument compiler and parser. With just two lines of code you can start to set up a command-line interface to your Java programs. Many advanced features including "required", "positional", "multiple", and the most advanced - "group"
- Implement in your application with 1 line of code!
- 12 different data types are supported - * NEW * - WildFile
- Multiple values allowed per argument
- Require users to enter certain arguments
- Control case sensitivity
- Default values for unused arguments
- Validate the user input using lists and regular expressions
- Automatic help generation
- Embedded (sub) parsers
- Optionally positional (versus named) arguments
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/argument/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.