This is the Linux app named ARRIS Cloud Platform whose latest release can be downloaded as xmpp4r-0.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ARRIS Cloud Platform with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ARRIS Cloud Platform
ARRIS Cloud Platform (ACP) is a container-centric suite of common services for general use, such as a database server, log aggregator, and load balancer. Each service is HA and monitored, with an automated deployment process. Validation and testing of ACP is presently done primarily in VMware; however, ACP is designed to be agnostic to the virtualization infrastructure wherever possible.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/acp.arris/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.