This is the Linux app named Artemisa whose latest release can be downloaded as artemisa_1.0.91.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Artemisa with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Artemisa is a honeypot for VoIP (SIP) networks. It is designed to connect to a VoIP domain as a user-agent backend in order to detect malicious activity at an early stage and also adjust the policies of the enterprise in real-time.
- Can record calls, which is useful to detect and analyse SPIT.
- Generates reports by e-mail of the activity detected.
- Has configurable modes of working depending on the desirable behavior.
- It’s open source.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/artemisa/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.