This is the Linux app named astromech-ros whose latest release can be downloaded as astromech-ros-0.1alpha.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named astromech-ros with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Package to interface and control an Astromech Droid (Star Wars' R2-D2 and friends) replica using Willow Garage's ROS Robot Operating System. Please visit http://astromech.net for info on Astromech replicas and ros.org for info on the ROS system.
Advanced End Users, Science/Research
Console/Terminal, Qt, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/astromech-ros/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.