This is the Linux app named atf format converter whose latest release can be downloaded as AtfConvert1.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named atf format converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
atf format converter
Provides conversion between files in aft/xml format (file format for storing of measurement data, see http://www.asam.net) and "atf".
"atf" is a xml variant based on aft/xml but more suitable for xml processing for example xquery, xpath (see http://vcasterna.wordpress.com/2013/06/15/a-better-atfxml/)
In atf, xml query becomes simple:
e.g. navigation across parent/child relations:
With a given test instance being the context node this selects all subtests of a given instance name.
navigation across info relations:
With a given measurement instance being the context node this selects the local column of the time channel.
The program expects a list of file names. Files ending on atfx are converted to atf while those ending on atf are converted to atfx.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/atfformatconverter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.