This is the Linux app named Athena Research Assistant whose latest release can be downloaded as athena-dev-0.1pre-alpha.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Athena Research Assistant with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Athena Research Assistant
Athena is a light-weight PHP & MySQL note keeper for teachers and students to keep track of their research projects. It allows to add notes and resource references, and work on multiple projects at once. It's purpose is to keep related data grouped.
Education, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/athena-research/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.