This is the Linux app named AthTek WebXone whose latest release can be downloaded as cb.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AthTek WebXone with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AthTek WebXone is an advanced RIA (Rich Internet Applications) Builder. It enables software developers to create web applications directly by C++Builder, VC, VB, Delphi and PowerBuilder. It can also convert C/S type software projects to B/S type web applications easily and effectively. WebXone supports all VCL components in web application development and the created web application is all browser supported.
Visual Basic, C++, C, Delphi/Kylix
Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webxone/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.