This is the Linux app named Atmel AT90USB 802.11g Wireless Project whose latest release can be downloaded as at90usb-zd1211_rev1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Atmel AT90USB 802.11g Wireless Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Atmel AT90USB 802.11g Wireless Project
DESCRIPTIONThis project provides an inexpensive solution to 802.11g wireless communication using off the shelf hardware and open source technologies. This uses the Atmel AT90USB micro and the ZyDas ZD1211B wireless chipset. Developed by David Garske of Wibotics.com
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/at90usb-zd1211/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.