This is the Linux app named aTunes whose latest release can be downloaded as aTunes_3.1.2_installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named aTunes with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
aTunes is a powerful, full-featured, cross-platform player and manager, with support for online radios, podcasts and CD ripping.
- Support for huge music collections with thousands of files
- Supports most popular formats: mp3, ogg, wma, wav, flac, mp4...
- Allows tag edition, with advanced features for automatically fill tags properly and batch editing
- Supports several playlists, allowing playlists with thousands of songs
- Allows to organize collection by metadata (artist, album, year, genre, ...) or folder
- Support for external devices to copy or synchronize music
- Supports podcasts
- Supports online radios
- Last.fm scrobbling integrated
- Downloads all information about your music: lyrics, artist information, similar artists, links to Youtube...
- Keep statistics about what you listen to
- Import audio CD to mp3, ogg and include automatically in your collection
- Customizable UI
- Full-screen mode
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/atunes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.