This is the Linux app named Authen::Krb5::Simple whose latest release can be downloaded as Authen-Krb5-Simple-0.42.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Authen::Krb5::Simple with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThe Authen::Krb5::Simple Perl module provides a means to authenticate a
user/password using Kerberose 5.
- Provides simple mechanism to authenicate against a Kerberos 5 server from your Perl scripts.
- Works with Windows Active Directory servers that have Kerberos enabled.
Information Technology, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/auth-krb5-simpl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.