This is the Linux app named auto-importer whose latest release can be downloaded as ATOM-Beta4.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named auto-importer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ATOM is an OMERO client which allows automated import of image data into OMERO. ATOM is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty. The author is not responsible for any damage or losses of any kind caused by the use or misuse of the programs.
Non-Profit Organizations, Science/Research, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/auto-importer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.