This is the Linux app named Automatic Compound Processing (AuCoPro) to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Data.AUCOPRO.Splitting.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Automatic Compound Processing (AuCoPro) to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Automatic Compound Processing (AuCoPro) to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe central problem to be addressed in this project concerns a multidisciplinary (linguistics and computational linguistics) investigation into sharing of knowledge and resources between closely-related languages, specifically relating to the automatic processing of compounds. Specifically, we will explore the possibility to create new knowledge about closely-related languages, and efficiently develop additional, more advanced resources for (a) compound segmentation; and (b) the semantic analysis of compounds; as such, the project will be divided into two interrelated subprojects, to be executed simultaneously. The focus in this project will be on Afrikaans (with Dutch as the closely-related, well-sourced language), which will lay grounds for future work on other closely-related language pairs.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aucopro/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.