This is the Linux app named Automatic Vehicle Parking System in Java whose latest release can be downloaded as jWebCam.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Automatic Vehicle Parking System in Java with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Automatic Vehicle Parking System in Java
DESCRIPTIONDeveloping application which will automatically detect vehicle coming at entrance and exit using LDR sensors and detect number of vehicle using OCR implemented in java and should produce bill.
- At entrace, vehicle will cross the LDR sensor and signal will be sent to micro-controller and it will send to java program which is listening to it
- This module will trigger webcam as per request and image will be captured.
- Than OCR will be done in java of capture image & number will be stored along with time.
- Same at Exit than time will be compared and bill will be generated.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jvehicleparking/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.