This is the Linux app named AutoMySQLBackup whose latest release can be downloaded as automysqlbackup-v3.0_rc6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AutoMySQLBackup with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AutoMySQLBackup with a basic configuration will create Daily, Weekly and Monthly backups of one or more of your MySQL databases from one or more of your MySQL servers.
Other Features include:
- Email notification of backups
- Backup Compression and Encryption
- Configurable backup rotation
- Incremental database backups
Time for a new maintainer.. I first created AutoMySQLBackup in 2002 and since then it's helped many thousands of admins keep their databases backed up.. I always had one basic requirement and that was that it should always be super simple to initially get working.. I would like to hand it over now to someone with the time and skill to keep it updated and take it further.. If you would like to take over the project please get in touch..
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/automysqlbackup/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.