This is the Linux app named Autoprime to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as autoprime.2.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Autoprime to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Autoprime to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONAutoPrime allows to rapidly design primers for real-time PCR measurement of eukaryotic expression.
By connecting to the EnsEMBL database gene structure information is used to find primers spanning exon borders. This way only expressed sequences are captured. Additionally mispriming on repetitive regions can be avoided using information from RepBase.
- Automated primer design
- Quality control through detailed settings
- Using well-known sources: Primer3, EnsEMBL, RepBase
- Creating your primers since 2003
- Website running as a service
- Perl code available for local execution
Science/Research, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/autoprime/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.