This is the Linux app named AutoSim whose latest release can be downloaded as AutoSim.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AutoSim with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONAutoSim is a free automata simulator for students and educators. Written in Java, it is a command-line based utility that runs on any OS that supports Java. With AutoSim, you can not only determine the final state or stack/tape contents, you can also trace through the execution states as well, from the initial to the final states. The latest version of AutoSim is 1.0, and it currently supports DFAs, NFAs, DPDAs, NPDAs, as well as Standard Turing Machines.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/autosim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.