This is the Linux app named Avignon Acceptance Testing System whose latest release can be downloaded as AvignonCore_bin_3_0_10.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Avignon Acceptance Testing System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Avignon Acceptance Testing System
Avignon is an acceptance test system that allows you to write executable tests in a language that you define. It uses XML to define the syntax of the language but, if you choose to extend the language, leaves the semantics of the tests up to you.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Information Technology, Quality Engineers
Console/Terminal, Java Swing
C#, C++, Java, Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/avignon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.