This is the Linux app named AWK, SED, BASH GUI Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as SedAWKBASHGUI.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AWK, SED, BASH GUI Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AWK, SED, BASH GUI Editor
DESCRIPTIONThis program is a Graphical User Interface for AWK, SED and BASH programs. It allows you to manipulate streams using AWK, SED, and BASH commands. You may also pipe those commands to other programs to manipulate the streams more. The latest release has an Linux binary already compiled along with the sourcecode. The binary was compiled on LUbuntu 16.10
Education, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11)
Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sedawkguieditor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.